Alas, you can't just copy your favorite flavor of qemu (or some other binary which offers you a cpu transparency method) inside /scratchbox/devkits/cputransp/bin and use it.

You'll need either to do some hacking or compile a static version which is (in my opinion) no less trouble than adding it to to cputransp package and recompiling that.

However, you might want to try defining a custom transparency in the environment. See if SBOX_CPUTRANSPARENCY_METHOD will meet your needs.

Regards,

  Jussi