Or you can try to copy the binary (and additional libraries it needs) under /host_usr/, in most of the cases, that works too.

Or, you can use a statically linked binary...

Regards,

  Jussi

Diane Holt wrote:
You can run statically linked executables inside Scratchbox that were built outside of Scratchbox, but to run a dynamically linked executable inside Scratchbox, you need to build it inside Scratchbox.

Diane