Jacques,

   the software people mentioned here works great (ethereal, ettercap,
etc), but if it's a switched environment (and you're not sniffing in
the gateway), you'll need 'arpspoof', of the dsniff package (or some
similar tool) to get all the packets. I'm not sure if the current
versions of the above work like this.

   Watch out, though -- it's easy to disrupt network operations with
spoofing techniques. Make sure you have routing enabled, etc.

   Cheers,

        Pedro.

PS: Só percebi agora que você está na Bahia... ;)

--
Pedro Miller Rabinovitch
Diretor de Tecnologia

_____
"Segurança em TI - uma especialidade Cipher Technology"