Still purely theoretical. IBM just got a quantum computer to factor the
number 9. Gonna take a few more years before they can tackle 3des. Then
once they come out with quantum computers to crack conventional
encryption, you just switch over to quantum encryption. =)

M. Dante Mercurio, CCNA, MCSE+I, CCSA
Consulting Services Manager
Continental Consulting Group, LLC

www.ccgsecurity.com <http://www.ccgsecurity.com>