From: Nicole Tutt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Personal Firewalls

My company has a VERY distributed user base with many people working from
small satellite sites and/or from home.  I would love suggestions for a PC
level firewall that would protect from intrusions and also whether hardware
v. software solutions would be best.  We deal with medical records so
privacy of the data is imperative.

The basic case scenario is a user working from home and connecting to the
internet via cable/dsl/dial-up via an ISP to access mail (webaccess) and
upload or download data(via SSL to our public web server)  that may contain
patient information.

Thanks
Nicole