I ran into similar problem a while back and went with nexland units.
http://www.nexland.com
These things are tanks ( I have never had one crash yet and I have deployed
over a dozen so far in high bandwidth situations).
They are relatively easy to set up and since you are not doing anything too
complicated they should be perfect for you use. Plus they add multiple
IPSec passthough ( not that you need it but its there ). And there are
models that can take 2 cable modems/dsl connections (so when your cable or
dsl goes flaky it just uses the other one (really cool, and good for a
small business, you can put two different IPs in your dns and loadbalance
of sorts across the two links)

At least look at them before deciding.

Just my 2c

-I am not am employee or stakeholder in Nexland, I just support a good
product when I find it.