MRTG.

It's free. It's written in perl. It runs on Windows and Unix. You need
to RTFM and it doesn't hurt to know a little bit about SNMP too. Once
it's set up, you can monitor just about anything, including network
traffic (examples - CPU, disk space, UPS load, page counts, temperature,
etc etc etc)

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are
confidential. It is neither an offer to buy or sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to
buy or sell, any securities or any related financial instruments mentioned in it. If
you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete it.
You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message or disclose its
contents to anybody else. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright and any other
intellectual property rights in its contents are the sole property of Mizuho
Securities USA Inc.
     E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.
     Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and
any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence
of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory
compliance and for the protection of our customers and business, we may monitor and

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm