See http://biomedgt.org/  or http://www.wiktolog.org/agrowiki/ (the
latter is slightly out of date at the moment, but it includes an idea of
what might be done with basic OWL/Dublin Core and the like).  These
examples are slightly different cases, however, as are importing classes
*into* the wiki rather than creating them.  As we are developing
ontologies and classification schemes, there is very little use of
"instances".

It is our hope that ontology developers will be able use these resources
(or at least the first one) to comment on and propose changes to the
ontology contents.  We export these proposals in a Protege-OWL editor
through the RDF export mechanism, although we have to do a goodly amount
of transformation to accomplish this.  Ideally, we would like to reach
the point where we can generate real OWL through the RDF when
applicable.

As an aside, we have to tweak the auto-completion code in SemanticForms
to enumerate Categories rather than just articles.  As no one else seems
to have this requirement, we are assuming that our use case is somewhat
non-standard.

The Mayo Clinic is also developing a similar mechanism to curate the
contents of the International Classification of Diseases version 10
(ICD-10), but this isn't publicly available at this time.

Harold Solbrig
Apelon, Inc