>> Would these subobjects interfere at some stage with the support of
>> multi-value properties or replace them? Or will they remain an additional
>> feature like the SIOs?
>
> Multi-valued properties in SMW 1.6 are already a special kind of
> subobject. Both kinds of subobject work well together (i.e., one can
> have Type:Record properties in subobjects). It is not planned to drop
> record support.

Sorry to ask back: you mentioned the reversal of direction compared
with SIO. At least for the second case of the subobject returning its
ID I am not clear how to have tabular subobjects (i.e. many subobjects
of the same type). The example of a singular adress is clear. Not
clear is: a literature page (= wikipage) with a hypothetical
repeatable subobject "figure" containing of the tupel  "fig_number",
"printed_page", and "caption". Can this be done with a subobject?

Gregor