Hi,

I still think that this is a bad idea, due to the fact that it sets up a
two-tier system of extensions, with somewhat arbitrary criteria over what
gets included. The only extension that I think can be included without any
controversy or complications is Semantic Result Formats. Any other
extension either has additional requirements, or has spinoff extensions, or
has "competitors", or is not widely in use, etc.

I admit, though, that I don't really see the advantage of putting more than
one extension in the same repository in the first place, if it doesn't make
download easier and it doesn't enforce any sort of compatibility. Whatever
the advantage is, is it enough to outweigh the negatives?

-Yaron