Hello,

I am starting an effort to create an anti-spam mailet for James.  I would like to
contribute it to the Apache James project when it is complete.  Therefore I want to
make sure that (a) It will be accepted as a contribution, (b) It is fully compliant
with the standards, and (c) It is absolutely 100% public domain and cannot be
subverted and used for commercial products or its design principles stolen and placed
in somebody else's patent (so it will probably need to be GPL or something even
stronger).

Are there any formal procedures that I have to follow to accomplish the above?

In case I am asking for something in the docs, I am totally new to James and I have
only read some of all the available documentation, so far.  I plan to read it all next
week.

Thanks,

Bruno Melloni