Hi Stefano,

> Deliver(mail, session) method returned true.

This is a System.out.println statement I had added to RemoteDelivery class
run() method. This statement is to display a message when the mail has been
delivered to remote mail server.

The code I had added to James is related to processing of some specific
mails that come in to the server. I don't think there is a problem in code
I've added, as the same build of james.sar is running on other server
wonderfully.

The problem is specific to only one server. And after I've increased the JVM
heap size on this server, the frequency of shutdown has decreased from
'thrice a day' to 'once in 2 days' (a drastic improvement).

-Gaurav