On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 04:39:27 GMT, Jakob Cornell <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

> This will fix a few issues with the tests added in #5290:
>
> - [ ] intermittent failures
> - [x] tests should use `failure` method to report problems rather than
> throwing `AssertionError`

I'm pretty sure the problem is with how you are calling `jdb.receiveReplyFor("2
2 " + JdbCommand.up)`. `receiveReplyFor()` is only going to wait for 1 prompt
to be returned. I think usually they are all returned together, so usually you
get all 4 prompts, but sometimes they get split up. The way to fix this is to
use `jdb.receiveReplyFor("2 2 " + JdbCommand.up, true, 4)` since you want to
wait for 4 prompts.