On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 00:51:55 GMT, Alexander Matveev <almat...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> I'm not sure for the decisions of change in punctuation and for the missing
>> {1} as I didn't do the translation myself. Would this be better to be
>> reverted?
>
> Looks like translation is done on files before JDK-8293462 was integrated
> (before Sep 26). See
> [commit](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk20/commit/1e222bccd3807c1be0d1d824e0ff9745751d8375#diff-8bfeb61c827c2bc073c65cbf4137dbf8f7baa5f4f88e5d59785e985d9510577c)
>  when I changed these two strings. For now it is better to revert them to
> original English version or figure out why translation is old.

I'll revert it, investigate the cause for the extraction issue in this drop,
and try to have it translated by the next drop then.

>> Also not sure as it is what I received from the latest translation drop. If
>> this is incorrect, I can manually correct this here and for the other
>> locales for this file.
>
> Yes it needs to be correct. It was changed to _ja, etc with
> [commit](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk20/commit/543163a03b5f1af7a7e7af317a26eb8c5aa81c38#diff-afb8ea68d8b3e9be4bba1c417c82d2162eea9333a3157f05ef57c026af94eb3b).
>  Which was done on Aug 10, 2022, so it seems message drop is based on old
> code.

This drop had some issues with the extraction which will be resolved. Some of
the changes are correct while some seem to be old. It seems these jpackage
files were are older? I can revert these changes for jpackage then.

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk20/pull/35