Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:45:24 -0500
From: "Aaron Wyse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SD> L-body linkage conversion

It's finally about time for me to awaken my '86 L-body turbo.
However, when last I worked on it; I'd decide to convert it from the plastic
joints over to heim joints.  Does anyone have the actual parts list?   I
remembered someone that had put it all together in a basically ready to
assemble kit; buy haven't been able to find my information on who it was.
Thanks all
Aaron Wyse