Dave and Tom:

So it looks like we have a bit of differing opinions here. Dave, you would
suggest that the COR, for a given clubhead/ball combo,  is close to a
constant for all clubhead speeds. Tom seems to indicate that the COR is non
linear enough to make a significant difference.

It seems a lot of the COR would depend on the construction of the ball,
maybe to an extent that the flexing of the face is almost irrelavant. I
don't know.

Interesting discussion.

Max...