-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jonathan LaChance
Sent: August 12, 2002 11:48 AM
To: 'Shoptalk (E-mail)
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: new driver

Dave,
I have the Shinnecock & Baltisrol in my demo clubs and everybody that has
hit them hits the Shinnecock higher and straighter than the Baltisrol.  The
Shinnecock has a high draw ball flight and the Baltisrol has a lower fade
ball flight (both 10° heads) when compared head to head.  I don't have and
have not hit a Carnoustie or Mv2 so I can't tell you about those clubs.

Good luck
JP LaChance
ccugolf.com
Madison, WI