From: "Zach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 3:57 PM
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: new driver

Hi All,

      I have recently purchased a SMT MV2, anyone have
any trouble hitting the club head.  I am joining the
LDA and am in the process of building a long driver.
I know it is the largest but that doesn't always mean
it is easier to hit.  Has anyone played with the
Carnoustie, is it as hard to hit as I have heard it
is?

Zach

=====