What is the best way to do a dynmaic fitting. I ask because I have the golfsmith fitting iron that is 60 degree and 38 inch five iron. In this I have a Balistik shaft at the regular flex using the old software. I also a snake eyes viper that was hand picked to 60 and is 38 inches. I have an apache pm30 at R3. What I find is that with the Golfsmith fitting iron I hit a1/2 inch toward the toe. The viper, I hit in the middle or what I would see as the centre bottom. Should there be a difference or is the Balistik drooping too much. I'm wondering, for stronger swing speeds, if this causes more droop in the shaft leading to incorrect lie measurements.
Alan