Hi;

I'm not real sure of what you're saying here. If you do a dynamic test on the customer's clubs why compare to your test clubs? Why not simply bend the customer's clubs? 1° bend for each 1/4" off the center mark is a good rule of thumb. You don't need to know the lie angle, just the amount of adjustment.

TFlan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 7:16 PM
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: best dynamic fitting

Sorry....I didn't tell the whole story.  I use these clubs when a customer comes in wanting to get his loft and lie adjusted.  I do a dynamic lie test on his current clubs, then use these to see if the dummy marks change with different known lie angles.  If the regular clubs indicate adjustment is needed, I'll use these clubs to take a look at the potential magnitude of the change.

Royce