Hehehe, noooo not yet, though it will probably happen a lot sooner than I would like.  ;-)

Al

At 09:04 PM 9/28/2003, you wrote:
Somebody told me Al T was a flatliner, but I could swear they were talking about a medical term rather than a golf term....

Royce
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lloyd Hackman
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 7:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Constant frequency

Doug

I find 10 to 15% of the players I fit are flat liners. There was a time when I thought every one should be. Being a flat liner has nothing to do with tempo. The main reason that people are flat liners is that they take every club back the same distance rather then taking each club back different distances as Hogan suggests in how to play golf ( with stepped clubs). By taking each club back a different distance  (shorter as the club gets shorter) the player adjusts his swing timing with the frequency or stiffness of the club. Taking each club back the same distance with the same swing produces a requirement for the same frequency in each club. This is a much easier technique for a new golfer to adapt to then the Hogan method and is also better for consistency in your average player.

llhack