Michael

Frequency is frequency independent of the shaft. If a certain frequency matches the timing of your swing why would the shaft frequency change unless you changed your timing. You can change your timing buy changing the length of your swing and a few other things but it is not the easiest thing to do.

llhack

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 9/30/03 5:30:21 PM
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Constant frequency

It depends on what shaft you are talking about.

My frequency with irons is 300, yet I have made up drivers with frequencies reading between 235 cpm and 270 cpm.

It depends on the shaft!

For example, I think that the “adjustment factor” for a Grafalloy Pro-lite is about 17 cpm. Plus, depending on the depth of insertion into the head, that number can be affected further.

Mike