From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 28, 2003 11:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Constant frequency

In a message dated 9/28/2003 5:25:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Finally, one factor that I think is extremely important is that of “adjustment factor”. For example, a lightweight steel shaft tends to play stiffer than a Dynamic steel shaft. A 300 cpm Dynamic shaft might play and feel the same as a 295 cpm lightweight shaft. Rifle shafts have an even larger “adjustment factor”.

Hope this is a good starting point.

Mike

Hi Mike,
This is news to me and potentially significant, as well as contrary to what I have found on clubs with the same swing weight.
Could you elaborate further?
David