In a message dated 9/30/2003 6:04:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It depends on what shaft you are talking about.

My frequency with irons is 300, yet I have made up drivers with frequencies reading between 235 cpm and 270 cpm.

It depends on the shaft!

For example, I think that the “adjustment factor” for a Grafalloy Pro-lite is about 17 cpm. Plus, depending on the depth of insertion into the head, that number can be affected further.

Mike

Hi Mike,
That would suggest that my # with a Graf Pro Lt would be 277 and that is not with in 30 cpms of my # with that shaft, unless I figured wrong somewhere.
David