From: Letourneau, Henry J AM1(AW) (VAW120)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 8, 2003 2:23 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: NBP-COG

Richard, there seems do be as many different views on spine allignment as
there are positions to allign to! In the end I will have to do some testing
to see for myself, I will mention however that when i started spine
alligning about a year ago i was doing all of the clubs spined to the 1200
position because it felt better. My question to you is have you tried the
nbp-cog allignment and what were your results. Would S1-COG make more sense
than simply alligning a set of irons to 1200? My experience is limited to
building 10 to 12 sets a year over the past three years and am always
looking for the best possible method af set matching available for my
customers as well as myself. Thanks - Jim Letourneau