From: Tom and Donna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:24 PM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: Re: RE: ShopTalk: Looking for an Alternate

Thanks guys for the comments on the Cobra, I appreciate you taking the
time to answer.  I can not disagree with either of you as I am still
learning the intricate details of making a perfect club.  Well lets just
say fitting a new club for someone.  There is no doubt that the club,
regardless of how it is made, works for me when other name brand clubs
were tried but never produced the results I have experienced.  In three
weeks that club will be adjusted to fit me.  Where it takes, new grip, a
little swing weight added or taken away, or what ever so long as when
finished I know where and how far my drives are going as long as I have
a consistent swing.

Back to my earlier question.  During my six years of seriously playing
golf and doing my own repairs, new grips and occasional shaft changes, I
have never experienced the difference in clubs that I have with this
one.  My increased distance is consistent with every drive, straight and
averages 230 yrds.  As one that rarely hit over 200 this is a welcomed
change.  My question is, who else makes a head that responds like this
one?  I am 64 years old, in good health, normally hit my 5I 160 yards
and my driver 200 yrds.  Swing speed between the two averages 9O mph.
Not counting this last two weeks my average is 94 but with the change it
is dropping rapidly.  My first outing with this club brought me my first
score of 80 and I followed up that with high 80's to low 90's.  I am
looking for a driver head that I can buy and fit someone with that will
give them that same results.

Have a great afternoon, I should be on the green making a birdie putt
right now.

Thanks again.  Tom

Lloyd Hackman wrote:

Was it the head or was it the shaft frequency

Andre
   It was the head.

--

Where is it okay to be teed off, tote a six-iron, shoot birdies, and if
you're under par it's a great day?