I have to comment about what a waste of money Puring is.  When I worked at
HotStix all my shafts were Pured and I didn't see any difference in ball flight
or consistency.  It's a cool concept but in reality as long as a human being is
involved it's not going to be as accurate as you might think.  The machine
tells you where to put the mark.  Lets say you mark it a degree or two off.
Your not a machine so this is more likely than not.  Then you place the shaft
in the club head and you miss that being perfect by a degree or two.  I mean by
the time your done building the club you could easily and quite honestly likely
to have placed the shaft in the club head four to seven degrees off of what the
machine claimed to be the Pured spot.  So at that point is the shaft really
Pured?
The last I checked it was $50 a pop to Pure a Shaft.  Save the money, spine the
shaft I doubt even Tiger could tell the difference between a well built spined
club and a well built Pured club.

Sooner or later golfers will stop believing in all the hype about club
technology and go do what they should have been doing all along,  WORK ON THEIR
SWING!

Let me know how many strokes come off your game now that you have Pured those
two shafts? You could have bought a decent wedge for $100 it cost you to do the
Puring.

 Sincerely,
Robert Devino
14252 Delano St.