From: Don M <d...@mcluckie.net>
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 7:54:30 AM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: SST Pured

The grading is before puring, I assume?  I had some pured Rifle graphites but I
forget what info was provided.

Those that I bought did not all FLO on the pured line.  I ended up doing my own
FLO-ing.

As far as consistent grade shafts that FLO easily, I tend to like UST.

-Don M

--- On Fri, 7/10/09, j...@clubmaker-online.com <j...@clubmaker-online.com>