Don:
I was under the assumption that the grading was done after the sst puring (for example if it fell in a certain range it was grade b, another for grade a). I was interested in finding out from those that use the SST Pure system in general which shafts ended up "grade a".
Thanks for the note on your experience with UST.
John
The grading is before puring, I assume? I had some pured Rifle graphites but I forget what info was provided.

Those that I bought did not all FLO on the pured line. I ended up doing my own FLO-ing.
As far as consistent grade shafts that FLO easily, I tend to like UST.

-Don M

--

Thanks!
John Muir