At 11:23 PM 1/29/2010, Tom and Donna wrote:
Dave you hit the nail on the head, I put the software where I could find it, right? So much for good intentions. It is still in this house or the shop and I will find it i can assure you it will show up.

Man, I've been there.
Too many times.
But very seldom with install disks; I have always tended to be anal about them.

I am reasonably good about "a place for everything and everything in its place". The biggest problem is when there can be more than one "right place" for something. I'd say more, but y'all know what I mean.

Cheers!
DaveT