Thanks for the instructions, Tom

I did everything as described but I used a 5/8" rubber crutch tip that I had laying around instead of the golf ball. Fits the .600 shaft nicely and it would be easy to replace the shaft when it wears out.

Bob

On 2/1/2010 4:03 PM, Tom Flanagan wrote:
Grab an old steel shaft. Cut a section off the butt end. Grind the end of the section down at an angle. Grab a golf ball. Drill a hole in it. Epoxy the unground end of the steel shaft butt end into the ball. The ball is now the handle. The now sharpened steel shaft end is the scraper. Use with care on graphite.

> Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:56:48 -0500
> From: gra...@sielski.com
> To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
> Subject: Re: ShopTalk: removing masking tape
>
> Where can I find the plans to make it?
>
> Bob
>
> On 2/1/2010 11:42 AM, Harry F. Schiestel wrote:
> >
> > *The best tool I found was the modified shaft with golf ball attached
> > – an Arnie Original.*
> >
> > *Real easy to use and not nick the paint on the graphite shaft. I
> > wouldn’t be without it.*
> >
> > * *
> >
> > *Regards, Harry S*
> >
> > *www.myGolfDNA.com <http://www.mygolfdna.com/> ***//**