At 09:15 AM 11/6/2010, Art Woods Buroplus wrote:
Hi Dave. How do you know then that it is not the face angle that corrected the slice? Over the summer I got my hands on a 5 and 7 Callaway Steelhead III fairway woods. I have been hitting more more draws/hooks than ever before with those clubs. Also if take a look at the specs of the IIRC, specs on the Callaway website you'll notice that the face angle on the 10 is 1* closed and the 11 is 2* closed..
<http://www.callawaygolf.com/Global/en-CA/Products/ClassicProducts/ERCII.html>http://www.callawaygolf.com/Global/en-CA/Products/ClassicProducts/ERCII.html

Just to add to the confusion:)

Face angle slices are different from clubhead path slices.

        * A face angle slice starts right and curves further right.

* A swing path slice starts down the middle or even to the left, and curves right from there.

Steve had a swing path slice, not a face angle slice.

Cheers!
DaveT