Hi Boris

Am 10.05.2020 um 00:29 schrieb Boris:
> Hello Shorewall – List,

...>

> That‘s it. Sorry for the description is quite rough. I will do a
> documentation like it is proposed in the Problem Reporting Guidelines
> with shorewall dump in some days, but maybe there is one of you have a
> hint for me where to have a look at or what to do….
>
> Thanks very much in advance,

Just a stupid question, or rather two

- Can't you access the box using ssh as this would allow closer inspection.

- Is the CF big enough to allow for two different versions of LEAF, this
allows to directly compare the settings.

The second is a standard I am using on these boxes. Actually one of mine
is about 6000 Km away.

Could you make a ascii graphic of your set up?

cheers

ET