Hej Erich,

thank you very much for your reply. As you might remember, we already
wrote about this on the leaf list....

Am 10.05.20 um 01:40 schrieb Erich Titl:> Hi Boris

> Am 10.05.2020 um 00:29 schrieb Boris:
>> Hello Shorewall – List,
>>

> ...>
>>
>> That‘s it. Sorry for the description is quite rough. I will do a
>> documentation like it is proposed in the Problem Reporting Guidelines
>> with shorewall dump in some days, but maybe there is one of you have a
>> hint for me where to have a look at or what to do….
>>
>> Thanks very much in advance,
>
> Just a stupid question, or rather two

far not as stupid as mine....

> - Can't you access the box using ssh as this would allow closer
inspection.
Sure I can - temporarily, next time hopefully in Tuesday eveneing, when
my helping hand will change the CF-Card from old to new (and back, if I
don't manage to make phone and Mail work).

> - Is the CF big enough to allow for two different versions of LEAF, this
> allows to directly compare the settings.
Well, yes... That is an option, that I made first experiences with -
evaluating it especially for that case.
But: Even if it is possible to switch into a testing environment, I
still need somebody to operate the phone for testing!
But yes: If I fail at this on Tuesday, I am going to build a
multiboot-CF and send it to the location.

> The second is a standard I am using on these boxes. Actually one of mine
> is about 6000 Km away.
In my case it's only about 400 km.

> Could you make a ascii graphic of your set up?
I hope this makes it clear:

           Telekom DeutschlandLAN allIP

                 Zyxcel VMG1312

                  PPPoE (eth0)
                    LeafBox
                  eth1   eth2
                     /   \
                    /     \
                   /       \
                  /         \
                loc67     loc66
      192.168.67.0/24     192.168.66.0/24
(with Internetaccess)     (no Internetaccess)

       Fritzbox
    192.168.67.253
       ISDN-X0
         /  \