On 5/10/2020 8:16 PM, Boris wrote:
> Am 10.05.20 um 18:24 schrieb Matt Darfeuille:
>> On 5/10/2020 12:29 AM, Boris wrote:
>>> Hello Shorewall – List,
>>>

> [snip]
>

>>> That‘s it. Sorry for the description is quite rough. I will do a
>>> documentation like it is proposed in the Problem Reporting Guidelines
>>> with shorewall dump in some days, but maybe there is one of you have a
>>> hint for me where to have a look at or what to do….
>>>

>> Are you sure that Shorewall is the issue?
>>

> Hej Matt,
>

> thank you for your thoughts. Your question makes me unsure.
>
> How do you think I could seperate the cause of my trouble?
>
> As far as I understand, the SIP-Server instructs to continue
> communication on a different port. The LEAF box seem not to follow this
> instruction.
> Typically, this is done with IP helpers. Those helpers are enabled in
> Shorewall, so I put my focus on shorewall....

$ shorewall clear

The above command will make this host unprotected by Shorewall.
If it works when Shorewall is cleared 'shorewall status'), you might
want to first look elsewhere, then when everything is working, add
Shorewall back into the mix.

--
Matt Darfeuille <m...@shorewall.org>
Shorewall Project Committee, one of four core members