Am 10.05.20 um 18:24 schrieb Matt Darfeuille:
> On 5/10/2020 12:29 AM, Boris wrote:
>> Hello Shorewall – List,

[snip]

>> That‘s it. Sorry for the description is quite rough. I will do a
>> documentation like it is proposed in the Problem Reporting Guidelines
>> with shorewall dump in some days, but maybe there is one of you have a
>> hint for me where to have a look at or what to do….
>>

> Are you sure that Shorewall is the issue?

Hej Matt,

thank you for your thoughts. Your question makes me unsure.

How do you think I could seperate the cause of my trouble?

As far as I understand, the SIP-Server instructs to continue
communication on a different port. The LEAF box seem not to follow this
instruction.
Typically, this is done with IP helpers. Those helpers are enabled in
Shorewall, so I put my focus on shorewall....

Thanks and regards,

Boris