Am 10.05.20 um 20:47 schrieb Erich Titl:
> Hi Boris
>
> Am 10.05.2020 um 20:37 schrieb Boris:
>> Hej Erich,
>>
>> (back to the list....)
>>
>> Am 10.05.20 um 20:18 schrieb Erich Titl:
>>> Hi Boris

>>> So what does the Zyxel really do, just signal transformation?
>>>

>> Yes, it works like a modem.

>>> What id the reason for loc66, e.g. why is it connected to the router at all?
>>>

>> call it DMZ. There is (beside other PCs that are not allowed to user
>> Internet) a Windows Server established in loc66 and clients from loc67
>> use file shares and printing.
>> The zone loc66 is not part of the issue.

>>> If I understood your problem correctly you have a problem making a phone
>>> call to the Fritzbox connected Phone from remote, is that true?
>>
>> No:
>> Calling from remote to the phone works fine.
>> But: Calling from the phone to remote connects the call but doesn't
>> transport the audio.
>
> So presumably the outgiong audio is using a different path/port than the
> control channel. Is that path open? Can you see the audio packets come
> in and out of the interfaces of the router.

Yes.
I regret I cannot show any different data than the screenshots from
wireshark during an outgoing call:

https://cation.de/pub/Screenshot_1.png    from ppp0
https://cation.de/pub/Screenshot_2.png    from eth1

Here is my view on the matter:
In Screenshot_1 the marked packet (SIP/SDP (Session Description))
describes how the further traffic should be handled, namely via port
7078 - RTP.

Two packets later the first RTP:7078 packet arrives but is not forwarded
to eth1 - see Screenshot_2.