That could be attacked as well. Then we will have something to tell
that an entry exists for the table that tells that roas exists.

:)

        What we probably need need is something that flags that a Certificate
or a ROA has disappeared in the last X time. Then as operator we could
take the action to decide if this was an attack or a valid revocation.

Regards,
as