Hi Christopher,

Christopher Morrow wrote:
> Comment 1 (also related with 44): I agree that ISPs may operate caches in
> behalf end-users ASNs, but also I think that more than 1
> cache may be operated by a single ISP. Imagine a global ASN operator with
> routers in several places. Are they going to have just
> one master cache? Or are they have one or two (backup), and just in one
> location? Considering this, even the 40k clients may be
> low as worse case IMHO.
> oops, so... we need to be clear in terminology here there are at least:
>   o publication points - places/machines AS Operators would make their
> authoritative information available to the world.

In our analysis we associate number of CAs in the global RPKI with the number
of distinct IP resource holders.

You seem to associate publication points (that directly relate to CAs) with AS
Operators.
Since it's a second place where publication points are associated with AS
Operators (another is the "RPKI rsync Download Delay
Modeling" presentation), I wonder if I miss something?

--
Oleg Muravskiy
RIPE NCC