Hi Keith,

In relation to your question about domain that realchai is residing on
if she's targetting AU traffic then she should focus on the .com.au
domain from an SEO perspective since Google Australia has preference
for Australian sites even if people check the "Pages from the Web"
option. If she has plans to expand to overseas (perhaps target the US
market) then just develop out the .com separately with slightly
different content that's more aligned with the nuances of US speak.

The way it's been setup with shop.realchai.com.au is a little
confusing as that appears to be where everything resides when she
could just put it on realchai.com.au without the subdomain. On top of
that she's using a 302 redirect from realchai.com.au to
shop.realchai.com.au which is not much good from an SEO perspective if
she wants the authority of the realchai.com.au domain passed to this
sub-domain. Given there's relatively little competition in the niche
she operates in, it presents a great opportunity from an SEO
perspective.

Anycase, this isn't really an SEO discussion thread but thought I
would respond from that perspective.