Lots of potential mentors missing but you've gotta start somewhere

Some other aussie women with hands on start up experience included:

Katrina Dewar  - expredix

Viki Forrest (who now runs Anzatechnet which has been doing US entry
mentoring for donkeys years anyway), but ex- Bullant

Christina Garner from Crossworlds (some of you may recall she had that
famous little black dress ad in Red Herring I think that was taken off by
Ravi whathisname form Inforworld

Liesel Capper who founded Mooter Media and mycybertwin

Heather Killen ex SVP at Yahoo Inc

And the list goes on