Hey Alan,

I ain't got no beef with the list. I did comment on Twitter once that the
first thing I noticed there was not one woman, but it was an observation,
not a rant.
All good things need a first step, and it's great that you guys have done
that.

To be clear, my response was only to Elias' email, which I didn't get. De
nada, will chat with him abt it when we meet face to face.

If I get a job and get to stay here in SF, there will always be a couch
available for any Aussie... unless another Aussie's already on it ;)
The same offer has stood all along in Sydney.
Support mate - I not only preach it. :)