Good Afternoon,

A friend of mine, Lyndal Kennedy from Evanscorp in Woolongong NSW has
referred me here to act as a resource for the members.
My name is Darren Allatt and I am a Business Foreign Exchange
Consultant at American Express FX International Payments.

What I do is work with businesses where they need to pay or receive
payments that involve foreign currencies. I work with them to minimize
the cost of such as well as assist in making the process of
transacting easier.

I am qualified to provide GENERAL ADVICE on Foreign Exchange products
in Australia and more than happy to answer any questions, and will
provide you MY OPINION, of course each answer will include the
appropriate disclaimers.

You can contact me:

Darren Allatt | Business FX Consultant | International Payments
American Express International, Inc. | L7, 60 Union St Pyrmont NSW
2009

Best Regards

Darren