re push notifications, check out Prowl http://www.prowlapp.com/. It
has a really simple RESTful API that lets you push any notification to
any user easily. After hearing about it at a local Twitter devnest in
London, I hooked my little site (http://www.aggrity.com/) up and now I
get a push notification for every new user / invite request, and it's
free for low volumes! Very cool. Maybe it could be integrated into
stocktrap somehow.

Brendan.