Hi all,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Olivia, I am totally new to SB. I
am about to embark in possibly the scariest and most exciting thing I
have ever done. I am starting an online business (retail), it's still
early days for me. I have had this niggiling idea for years and
decided to finally take the punt into the online world, problem is I
am not a technical person! I am really looking to hear from other
young entreprenuer who started online companies, who weren't already
guru's. Luckily I have found some people who are advising me and
helping with the legal side of things to get my company off the
ground, but when it comes to marketing my business (without a huge
amount of $$$$) I am a little lost. What are the best ways I can
market online without spending a lot of money?