Shane,

I like your way of thinking. I had been thinking about the whole forum
posting idea, my website will be beauty industy mainly, so this option
is good. I could then target any fashion, beauty/hair or womens blogs
out there. I'm still learing a lot about this industry but found your
advice very helpful. I have started a social media campaign, which
seems to be working well as I am offering free advice to people and
doing product reviews. I am starting to get a following and lots of
posts from people asking questions/ wanting advice. I hope to then
link this to my site when it is up and running.

This is just a start, but as you said it will all take time, I look
forward to trying out all of your ideas!