interesting discussion, thanks guys. I want to point out one litttle
thing, the "father's" network, how about the mothers?
I'm sure you didn't mean anything particular about this but having
just entered the Sydney private school scene (at great expense ;-() I
am perhaps a little over sensitive to this topic. I expected to meet
lots of like minded professional women, and yes they are there but
majority are stay at mums. School event for parents are largely gender
based.(Mums night / Dads night)

There was an interesting thread on Quora about women entrepreneurs and
also attracting women to startups, are there any women on thislist to
comment? Is there a gender divide in startups?

Caroline