Thanks a lot, Patrick.
That is exactly what I was interested in!

On 26/04/2012 4:28 PM, Patrick Collins wrote:
Raman,
As a rational person that feeling in your gut of getting incorrectly married to a wonky idea is completely rational. In fact what is irrational is how quickly people can "believe" in their idea with no market data to support whether it will ever succeed. Not even basic testing.

I made this post a while ago might and might satisfy the yearning for a bit more structure around finding the right idea:
http://www.mail-archive.com/silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com/msg08326.html

Patrick.