Hi Corey,

I agree with Andy and the other guys too. I've seen you post Spectrul in
many places for awhile now.

Do you see yourself doing this the next 20 years of your life?

I wouldn't let go of a failed business for 3 years and paid some price. I
think there will be a point where the stakes are too high for you to play
because of the sheer size of the project. So the deeper you are in this,
the cost in many ways may be too high. I'm sure if you have many other
ideas which are low hanging fruit by comparison to go for.

- Fai