The business is profitable and has always been so. We get a continual flow
of new customers thanks to Google Page Rank really liking older companies.
We have been operating on the bulksms.com.au domain for 10+
years<https://web.archive.org/web/20031219170124/http://www.bulksms.com.au/>.
The business has always had contained growth because we don't invest
heavily in marketing but it suits us to stay at this level in return for
lower overheads. Plus we tried SEO/SEM campaigns and it didn't pay off.

    A.